Friday

Long story

Is it possible to be in two places at one time? Not according to the laws of physics, but I, the great Houdini, will attempt to make the impossible possible.

Almost 2 weeks since my last post, I've been busy moving the Monkey's stuff, doing more interviews for the BBC and working on moves of my own. The last year has seen me try, forget about, find inspiration again and get addicted to blogging but I think it's time to move on. Not that I'll be deserting you completely. Like I said, I'm going to attempt to be in 2 places at once, at least for a while.

What am I on about? Well,
www.longstory.co.uk, the new home of blogger Smith is almost ready for it's official launch (almost - not yet. Patience!). I've been seduced by the simple yet powerful charms of wordpress. I am going to try to post in both places for a while but I don't know how long I'll keep that up. So here it is, the last days of pub-lic spaces and the birth of long story

Blogger, it's been emotional

1 Comments:

Anonymous Serge said...

That calls for champagne! Well, almost... Congrats on the new home, the virtual one this time.

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home