Thursday

What every dashing young blade needs...

Castle Smith is mine again. Now that Anna has moved into her place (I'd been doing my good Samaritan act and offered her my spare room until her sale went through) I've got a whole new room that I've barely even been in. Just as well really as I sense several boxes of books and Pub paraphernalia winging their way up the motorway from my parents' house to make space for my sister's imminent return to the homestead before she goes off to the RCA. Mind you, my sister's already put her 'dibs' on the spare room so I'm going to get her to do some illustrations in the alcoves in lieu of B&B rates.

Anna came around to collect the last of her stuff last night and was telling me about her new 'lodger' – a 13-week old kitten called Izzy. I've never really been much of a one for pets; I'll take a slick new macbook or an SLR over a cute puppy or a parakeet anyday. But with
the Monkey in London for a couple of days, I did briefly wonder if I was to have a pet, what kind I'd have. Any suggestions?

Maybe I should go back to my
previous ambition and get myself a butler instead. According to 'hip hop mogul' Damon Dash he'd be a sartorial disaster without his. Your bling sir…

6 Comments:

Blogger Mad Woman said...

Oh yes my son the 'stuff' is very definitely on its way but as you say only to be replaced by even bigger stuff from your sister.

As for the butler, brilliant idea when does he arrive ....

3:22 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

You are soooo Jeeves and Wooster Pub boy, Yes definately.

And Monkey is stunning.

6:52 pm  
Anonymous Serge said...

How about this: http://www.sony.net/Products/aibo/index.html ? Techy, gadgety and petty all at once... And without the dog s#$t covering the Castle Smith botanical gardens...

7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

2:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home