Wednesday

Monkey business

Can you keep a secret? I can. Well sort of. I'm going somewhere on Sunday but I can't tell you where. Why can't I tell you? Well, I know the Monkey* reads this blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise. I've already had to leak a little bit of information but I think I've managed not to give it away completely. She knows we're going to see Tony Flow and the Miraculous Masters of Mayhem but I don't think she realises quite how exciting this is. Perhaps you don't either, but trust me, it is. It's been a while since I've seen Tony and the Masters but they're usually worth the wait and the perfect antidote to writing up a PhD thesis (hers not mine).

On a slight tangent, Moley and the Mad Woman went to see Fuerzabruta at the Camden Roundhouse last week. Apparently it was amazing. Not sure about taking the Monkey to the circus though. Do you think they'd let her out (just kidding Monkey!)


* not a real monkey, it's my girlfriend (long story)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Monkey said...

:o) you're a star, thanks Fredo' xx

1:13 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

You're back, fantastic, thought would have to send out a search party.
Have a great time at the show, oh and Monkey is a cute name for your girlfriend.
Why Fredo?

12:07 am  
Anonymous Serge said...

Interesting question, Rachel. I am curious myself too... Pub?
BTW: should I keep an eye out for you at Cactus or can I just get completely wasted without having to worry about running into you two? :-)

8:28 am  
Blogger Madeleine said...

My ex-boyfriend is also called monkey. Hmmm.. will have to do the family tree.
Have a fab time

10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home