Monday

If Starbucks made Where's Wally*/Waldo

This was on the internet so it must be true…

"Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger."


* he's called Wally in the UK and Waldo in the US

6 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea Weckerle said...

Without my morning coffee and on very little sleep, I fell within the normal range. I'm optimistic that, under more favorable circumstances, I would have seen the man in 3 seconds :-)

1:26 pm  
Blogger Pub said...

I suppose it was not kind posting this first thing on a Monday morning. I came well within normal range too. Seems so obvious once you've seen it once.

Grab yourself a coffee and a nap (not in that order). Executive snoozing - it's the new black

3:06 pm  
Blogger Serge said...

If I remember correctly, I found him in a split second. Or is this my left brain hemisphere making excuses for the fact that my right brain hemisphere was not as fast to discover Wally as it would have liked to? Anyway: it took me longer than three seconds too. And it's already late Monday afternoon. Could nevertheless use that nap, though. With summer hour having been introduced this weekend, I feel like my biorhythm is just a little confused...

5:43 pm  
Blogger eine kleine blogger said...

I saw it in 10 seconds. Since I now officially (obviously) have a right brain half that is developed normally, does this mean I am normal, or would you still call me a nutter?

10:24 am  
Blogger Pub said...

@ Irene - Definitely still a nutter! Anyone who dons a bikini to go swimming when there's still snow on the ground has to be slightly tapped. Maybe it's just your right brain that's gone a bit mouldy ;)

11:23 am  
Blogger sarjarunkkaaja said...

10 seconds is sort or less then time wasted on trying to see the twins appear out of the coffebeans by looking crosseyed as it was a big hype about ten years ago.

Very nice blogs you have there by the way pubpub. I just don't get it why you post every post and every link twice... and why is everyone posting their comments two times? Hmmm... that's odd, I don't remember having two computer screens...

...if you'll excuse me, I have to go bang my head against the door to get my eyes decrossed, I think.

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home