Monday

New year resolutions

This year I will:
Write more
Start running again
Start a new job
Take more risks

I would like to:
Spend more time at the beach
Stop worrying about things I can't change
Change the things I can that I'm worrying about instead of worrying about them

I will not:
Make so many excuses
Try to please everyone all the time

There they are. Set in stone or whatever ephemeral substance blogs are made of. Perhaps if they're in the pub-lic domain (pun intended) I will be more inclined to stick to them. Perhaps.

What are yours?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Serge said...

Read the blogs, Sam. Read the blogs... Happy New Year!

1:54 pm  
Anonymous Andrea Weckerle said...

I think you stole most of my list, especially the "Stop worrying about things I can't change" and "Change the things I can that I'm worrying about instead of worrying about them" resolutions.

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home