Tuesday

If a picture is worth a thousand words...

Words, pictures, words or pictures, words and pictures?

I've always been surrounded by both and developed a voracious appetite for words and pictures from a very early age. I have bookshelves and boxes double stacked with books I could never get rid of and files and boxes and CDs full of images of all types, sizes, shapes and description.

I love to create and I love being inspired by others' creativity. That's one of the big draws of the web for me - being able to share and tap into a world of creativity. And that's why I love
flickr

Check it out. Check out my pictures. Leave me a comment. Set up and account and share yours. Be inspired

1 Comments:

Blogger KaMeeL said...

You have asked for it. Don't be mad if you don't like my professional cut-throat comments... ;-)

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home